We are in search of Graphic Designing Intern.
About Company: SyngyMAXIM is a multinational software consulting, solutions and professional services company based out of India. It is offering enterprise solutions and product engineering services to fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our suite of offerings includes SMAX, DigiSec DOCS, Ticket-it and Patient Connect which are helping organisations to streamline their mission-critical activities effectively.
Our global clients in Healthcare, Higher Education and Retail are being benefited not only with our offerings but also with our enduring associations. Our technology spans are covering most of the up-to- date frameworks that would benefit an enterprise in a big way. We have a participative team culture where every team member is encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas, discover solutions and be a world-class team. Come, join us!!! To know more about us please follow us on www.syngymaxim.com
Job Role : Graphic Designing Intern Full time
Skills : Photoshop, illustrator and HTML
Job duration : 2-3 months Intern cum training (based on performance will be hiring Permanently).
Required qualification : Any graduates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Graphic designer create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, social media posting, brand building, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites etc.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.