We are hiring .Net developers for one of our client, Please find below the details of a job opportunity with our esteem client, kindly revert with your updated resume and following details if interested to pursue this further.
Company Overview: SyngyMAXIM is a multinational software consulting, solutions and professional services company based out of India. It is offering enterprise solutions and product engineering services to fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our suite of offerings includes SMAX, DigiSec DOCS, Ticket-it and PatientKonnect which are helping organisations to streamline their mission-critical activities effectively.
Our global clients in Healthcare, Higher Education and Retail are being benefited not only with our offerings but also with our enduring associations. Our technology spans are covering most of the up-to- date frameworks that would benefit an enterprise in a big way. We have a participative team culture where every team member is encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas, discover solutions and be a world-class team. Come, join us!!! To know more about us please follow us on www.syngymaxim.com
Position : .Net – Developer
Experience : 4 – 6 years
Employement type : Permanent
Joining Time : Immediate and early joinees preferred
Skills Required : .NET MVC, C#, ASP.NET, Angular, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, MS SQL, Web API,
- Development of web applications and mobile applications
- Should have knowledge on MVC and client server based architecture
- Proficiency at innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
- Efficiency to take ownership over the assigned project
- Good communication skills to communicate with client and the management team for demo representations and to reach their understanding strategies
- Efficiency in Agile scrum methodologies
- Excellent leadership quality and positive attitude to reach the business objective
- Effective performance with high quality (bug free) output and on time delivery to meet the deadlines.
- Collaborative work with remote teams, other internal development teams, QA engineers on bug isolation and fixes.