Job Role: Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer (.Net – Back end)
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Skills: C#, .net, MVC, WEB API, SQL, Java script, Entity framework
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle.
- Responsible for coding, troubleshooting and debugging the applications.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Must have worked as a Back-end developer.
- Experience working with technologies like NET Core, C#, SQL, Web API.
- Should have good experience on entity framework core.
- Experience on design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Angular is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS framework.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- A team player with problem-solving attitude.
- Hands-on experience in any unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge on CI/CD, AWS or Azure skills is a plus.