Job Role: Business Development Executive
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should hold relevant business development experience for products and services in US geography.
- Develop cross platform sales and marketing strategies to generate new leads.
- Generate business through different online marketplaces for IT products and services.
- Responsible for Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting.
- Prepare business proposals and handle the entire sales process of enterprise solutions.
- Build contacts with potential clients and account mining to create new business opportunities.
- Update prospective and existing client database in company CRM.
- Strong client-interfacing skills, presentation skills, communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Go-getter attitude, aggressive, target oriented to achieve the set monthly targets.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Should have experience working with sources like LinkedIn, Google, etc. to generate leads.
- Should be willing to work for the US clients as per US time zone as required