Job Role: QA Engineer (Automation)
Education: Graduate from Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Skills: Java / .Net, Python, Cucumber, SDLC, STLC
Role and responsibilities:
- Write automation scripts for new features for regression testing and maintenance of regression suite framework.
- Develop test cases and scripts for Load, Stress and Performance testing of the application.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures.
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Collaborate with the product owners, development and testing team to solve application faults.
- Should hold previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Proficient in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java, Python, and VBScript.
- Familiarity on tools such as GitHub, TestLink, Jenkins, Cucumber, among other tools/application used in Test Automation.
- Expertise in different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in agile methodology.
- Ability to perform Compatibility testing with different browsers like Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari and with different operating systems like Windows, Android, Mac OS.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, flexible, reliable and excellent analytical skills.